The following are the best questions taken from the “Heterosexual Questionnaire” in Gender in Canada, 4th Edition. Since it is awesome I felt it needed to be re-blogged.
The Heterosexual Questionnaire
1. What do you think caused your heterosexuality?
3. Is it possible that your heterosexuality is just a phase you may grow out of?
5. If you have never slept with a person of the same sex, is it possible that all you need is a good gay lover?
10. A disproportionate majority of child molesters are heterosexual. Do you consider it safe to expose children to heterosexual teachers?
11. Just what to do men and women do in bed together? How cn they truly know how to to please each other, being so anatomically different?
And my personal favourite:
13. Statistics show that lesbians have the lowest incidence of sexually transmitted diseases. Is it really safe for a woman to maintain a heterosexual lifestyle and run the risk of disease and pregnancy?
According to the book, these are questions that homosexuals are routinely asked. Replacing “hetero” with “homo” is just an awesome and hilarious illustration of how simply reversing typical situations shows the ridiculously arbitrary ways we organize ourselves and each other.